Whether you want to prevent or eradicate a bed bug infestation, you need BugLock®Plus. This complete mattress encasement is an effective tool to help manage and prevent bed bug infestations, safeguarding your costly mattress investment. This makes it an essential tool for the hospitality industry.
BUGLOCK® PLUS MATTRESS ENCASEMENT
BugLock ®Plus uses Protect-A-Bed’s bug-impervious Miracle Membrane® to keep bed bugs in their place, forming an impenetrable barrier against these tenacious pests.
BugLock ®Plus to PREVENT: A bed bug infestation is a challenging problem that is best avoided. BugLock ®Plus will prevent bed bugs from entering new or unaffected mattresses to breed, heading off an infestation before it can set in.
BugLock ®Plus to help ERADICATE: Fighting an existing infestation usually requires several interventions, including help from a reputable pest control company. BugLock®Plus is an effective part of the overall solution. By preventing escape from the mattress, BugLock®Plus starves the in-bed infestation, cutting off access to food sources. Click here for a simple step-by-step guide to managing a bed bug infestation.
The Benefits of BugLock® Plus mattress encasement:
- Laboratory tested to thoroughly prevent bed bug entry or escape from the mattress
- Has the Buglock® SecureSeal 3-sided zipper system with micro-zipper teeth specifically designed to prevent bed bugs from weaving their way through the closed zipper
- 6-sided encasement fully encases the mattress
- Featuring Miracle Membrane®, a 100% waterproof yet air vapour-porous (breathable) barrier
- Hypoallergenic and effective in preventing dust mites—a major cause of asthma, eczema and allergic rhinitis—from breeding in your mattress, making it ideal for anyone suffering from dust-mite allergies
- Also effective in preventing bacteria from building up in your mattress
- Protects mattresses from stains (accidental spills, perspiration and bodily fluids), but should preferably be used with a mattress protector over the top, so the encasement remains undisturbed for maximum efficacy against bed bugs.
- Offers 2 depths of encasement to suit all mattress sizes (28 cm and 35 cm)
- Please view the installation instructions for correct product fitting
BugLock ®Plus is best left zipped up and undisturbed on the mattress, for both effectiveness and convenience. It should be used underneath one of the mattress protectors within the Protect-A-Bed range, which are more easily removed for regular washing.
If washing the BugLock®Plus:
- Wash durability rating: > 50 washes
- Machine wash, and tumble-dry on medium
- Can be sterilised at 120˚C
- If BugLock®Plus is not used beneath a mattress protector, wash every 4-6 weeks to remove body fluid buildup and maintain durability of the bug-proof lining.
(If the product is being used for an existing bed bug infestation, it must not be removed for washing for 18 months, which is how long it can take until all resident bed bugs are dead.)
- 100% pesticide free
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- BugLock®Plus mattress encasement is guaranteed for 2 years against fabric and manufacturing defects.
- BugLock®Plus offers two depths of encasement to suit all mattress sizes. It is important to measure the depth of your mattress first before purchasing to ensure you select the correct encasement.
- Unsure what size and depth your mattress is? Click here for a guide.
- Choose either the 28 cm depth (designed to fit mattresses 25-28 cm), or the 35 cm depth (designed to fit mattresses 35-38 cm deep).
|Single||92 x 200 x 28cm/35cm|
|Three Quarter||107 x 200 x 28cm/35cm|
|Double||137 x 200 x 28cm/35cm|
|Queen||152 x 200 x 28cm/35cm|
|King||183 x 200 x 28cm/35cm|