The Naturals Collection range of mattress protectors uses all-natural Tencel fibres. Smoother than silk, Tencel fabric is dreamy-soft to the touch, making it ideal for sensitive skins, and with its moisture-wicking qualities, it’s also cooler than cotton and linen, for a more comfortable sleep.
Team this silky surface with Protect-A-Bed®’s waterproof yet breathable Miracle Membrane, and you get a great night’s sleep with peace-of-mind mattress protection.
There are two lines in the Naturals Collection range, each offering the same natural benefits of Tencel, but with differing levels of sleeping comfort:
1. Luxury: For mattress protection that’s soft on the skin and cool to sleep on. Luxury uses Tencel, a remarkable new sleep-enhancing technology that offers sleepers a number of bedtime benefits.
Luxury’s natural light Tencel sleep surface is smoother than silk, making it ideal for people with sensitive skins, particularly those with conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Sensitive skins can sleep directly on the silky soft, non-irritating top surface, since the Luxury mattress protector doubles as a top sheet.
Luxury’s Tencel fabric also wicks moisture away from the skin at a rate that surpasses cotton, ensuring a cooler, drier and ultimately more comfortable sleep.
2. Signature: Enhance the luxurious feel of your bed with the plush comfort of the Signature mattress protector.
Signature brings lavish cushioning and dreamy softness to your bed, thanks to its surface of quilted Tencel fabric, a remarkable new sleep technology that is even smoother than silk.
Tencel fabric is dreamy-soft to the touch. With its plush jacquard-knit finish, Signature offers sleepers the height of luxurious, plush comfort and softness.
Signature adds to its snuggle-down comfort levels by also giving sleepers a cooler, drier sleep with Tencel’s exceptional moisture-wicking qualities.
Protect-A-Bed®’s Naturals Collection is available at Bed King and online from Yuppiechef.com.
THE BENEFITS OF THE NATURALS COLLECTION
- Tencel sleep surface which is soft and smooth for sensitive skins | Hypoallergenic
- Cooler than cotton and linen | Guaranteed to moderate temperature and enhance sleeping comfort
- Backed by Miracle Membrane, which is 100% waterproof yet porous to air
- Protects mattresses from stains from accidental spills, perspiration and bodily fluids
- Effective in preventing dust mites and bacteria from breeding in the mattress (a major cause of asthma, eczema and allergic rhinitis) Tencel boasts 50% greater moisture absorption than cotton | Moisture-wicking qualities pull moisture from the sleeper’s skin, keeping the sleeper dry and cool
- Whisper-quiet to sleep on
- Outstanding durability | Long lasting
- Eco friendly | Made from natural wood-based fibres | Ethically sourced
- Can be used on all visco-elastic, inner spring and latex mattresses
- Fitted sheet style is easy to fit and remove when washing is required
- Expandable skirt ensures mattress protector fits any depth of mattress (25-38 cm up to 40 cm), and extra-length mattresses
- Electric blanket safe
- Machine washable (HOT) and tumble dry (MEDIUM)
- Can be sterilised at 120˚C
- Fitted-sheet style is easy to fit and remove when washing is required
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Protect-A-Bed® Naturals Collection (Luxury & Signature) mattress protectors are guaranteed for 10 years against fabric and manufacturing defects.
Queen 152 x 200 x 35cm
King 183 x 200 x 35cm
NB: The expandable skirt ensures mattress protector fits any depth of mattress (25-38 cm up to 40 cm), and extra-length mattresses